Apply now and pitch your concept to decision-makers and an audience in sunny Miami!
The NATPE Global Pitch Showcase is an international live pitch event designed for mid-level and established creatives and producers. The goal of the program is to aid in the development of TV projects in scripted comedy, scripted drama & unscripted that can appeal to a global audience.
A total of four (4) projects per genre, will be selected to pitch live on stage directly to executives and members of the TV industry. Finalists will also gain access to personalized mentoring and an international network of industry contacts.
*Formats of all genres are welcomed and will be included in the appropriate category.
Selected participants will receive:
- A complimentary badge to NATPE Global 2024
- 5 minutes to pitch live on stage to a curated panel of industry experts & decision-makers
- One (1) top project from each genre will receive one-on-one development guidance to bring the project to the next level
- Each top project will also receive one (1) complimentary badge to NATPE Global in 2025 (an approximate $1350 USD value)
- Access to the full NATPE Global Program, including keynotes, fireside chats and panel discussions on current trends in the global media business; unprecedented structured networking opportunities; the natpeXchange delegate platform; a bustling global marketplace, and of course. fun and fabulous networking events and parties
- Private networking opportunities with industry professionals
The program is open to mid-level and established creatives and producers with scripted drama scripted comedy, and unscripted/doc projects in development.
Applicants must have no less than three (3) professional screen credits but may not be owners, operators or employed by an established media production, broadcast or digital media company with more than three (3) full-time employees.
In addition to filling out the online entry form, entrants must provide the following:
- A pitch presentation deck outlining your content idea
- A three-minute video sizzle reel
- A resume indicating your work experience and screen credits
- Treatment (.pdf)
- Script (.pdf)
Friday, November 24, 11:59 PM ET